Fully furnished lofts in the centre of Leipzig
Luxury apartments in Egelstraße 10
If you are looking for something special, light flooded rooms that are stylish yet comfortable, luxurious modern interior design but with historical charm, these lofts offer exactly that:
- Loft G01 - 592 sq ft (55 m²)
- Loft G02 - 1,464 sq ft (136 m²)
- Loft G03 - 872 sq ft (81 m²)
- Maisonette G04 - 1,776 sq ft (165 m²)
- Maisonette G05 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Loft G06 - 603 sq ft (56 m²)
- Maisonette G07 - 1,119 sq ft (104 m²)
- Maisonette G08 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Maisonette G09 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Loft G10 - 613 sq ft (57 m²)
- Maisonette G11 - 1,109 sq ft (103 m²)
- Penthouse G12 - 2,196 sq ft (204 m²)
The unique character of this listed building was lovingly restored in 2013 and moved into the 21st century, bringing together the colourful history of the Graphische Viertel and its new flourishing present right in the heart of Leipzig.
The original façade no longer houses a cardboard factory, instead it plays host to new style of living. Modern building methods and high-quality materials are the foundation of a design idea that honours the past by incorporating it into a new concept that offers upmarket luxurious living for everyone.
Each loft has been fitted with modern kitchen appliances, TVs and washing machines/dryers and are of superior band quality. Parquet flooring, concrete ceilings and exposed brickwork, Jura marbled bathroom with retractable shower hoses, white glossy kitchens and cleverly hidden lighting are reminiscent of a boutique hotel or a stylish New York loft apartment. Soft furnishings and tasteful artwork add warmth.
Each loft apartment has its own unique style and each space has thoughtfully been laid out for maximum practicality without compromising on comfort. It will be hard to choose one and even harder to leave in the end.