The amenities of our Leipzig lofts
It would have been wrong not to respect the historic structures of this old cardboard factory. Therefore, these were used to give these ultra-modern living spaces an edge and a uniqueness rarely found in residential lettings.
Wherever possible concrete ceilings, brickwork and beams were left exposed and became a feature. Highest quality parquet flooring and Jura marble completed the basic structure of each newly designed loft apartment. Cleverly recessed lighting and strategically hung wall lights ensure that your eye is drawn to them.
A sleek white glossy built-in kitchen with integrated appliances forms the main part of each reception room. Complimenting seating and dining furniture was chosen and placed to make the most out of the living space to keep a roomy feel but also be welcoming. Bedroom furniture is simple yet chique.
The lofts speak for themselves and are not overwhelmed by elaborate accessories and pieces of furniture, but are accentuated by using simple quality pieces that make a statement as part of a common design concept. Artwork and decorations were selected for the same reason. They are there to support not to outshine.
Quality was always the main aspect why particular materials were used. To respect a building, one must ensure its contents is of equal standard. All technical appliances are of superior quality and fittings are stylish but user friendly and well-made.
Without a doubt you will enjoy the quality of the interior and the design as much as it was enjoyable restoring this listed building, giving it a new lease of life and a new purpose.
- Loft G01 - 592 sq ft (55 m²)
- Loft G02 - 1,464 sq ft (136 m²)
- Loft G03 - 872 sq ft (81 m²)
- Maisonette G04 - 1,776 sq ft (165 m²)
- Maisonette G05 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Loft G06 - 603 sq ft (56 m²)
- Maisonette G07 - 1,119 sq ft (104 m²)
- Maisonette G08 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Maisonette G09 - 1,722 sq ft (160 m²)
- Loft G10 - 613 sq ft (57 m²)
- Maisonette G11 - 1,109 sq ft (103 m²)
- Penthouse G12 - 2,196 sq ft (204 m²)